My Champion!

Have you ever felt like a loser?  Have you ever gone through a time in your life when everything seemed like it was against you?  
I used to consider myself the over-achiever.  Top in my classes, first to complete projects at work, youngest to get promoted, etc., and then everything changed.  I began to struggle, and I mean struggle in everything.  Struggle to cook, struggle at being a parent, forget winning the race, I was struggling to STAY in the race.  
My life's plans started to elude me. I am still in this position where I no longer feel like I can win.  That's partly why I have this blog, it is a reminder to keep depression out of my life, even when things aren't going the way I'd like them to go.
Do you ever want someone to jump in the wrestling ring and tag you out?  Have you ever prayed that someone would run in and SAVE you?  Do you need help right NOW?  Who can help?  Who knows what to do?  Who knows exactly what you need?  God does.  Our Heavenly Father is the CHAMP!!!
It is God and God alone Who has the Power and Authority to help us.  He helps us to WIN again.  When we move ourselves out of the way and give Him our problems and our issues, He saves the day.  Even with the problems around us, He gives us peace and comforts us.  He strengthens us so that we can endure.  He is the CHAMPION in our lives, if we let Him.
I pray that today both you and I give all of our cares to our Heavenly Father, our CHAMPION!  I pray that we will listen as He directs us and loves on us.  He can do all of this and take care of our hearts at the same time.  
Move out of the way and let the CHAMP win the battle!

1 Chronicles 29:10-12 (AMP)

David’s Prayer

10 Therefore David blessed the Lord in the sight of all the assembly and said, “Blessed (praised, adored, and thanked) are You, O Lord God of Israel (Jacob) our father, forever and ever. 11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and on the earth; Yours is the dominion and kingdom, O Lord, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. 12 Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all. In Your hand is power and might; and it is in Your hands to make great and to give strength to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!