Real Satisfaction!

Recap: Satisfaction
Matthew 5:6 and a bonus Isaiah 55:1,2.

What do you want?  What are you doing?

The Bible tells us that Jesus saw the crowd, and He opened His mouth and taught. For our every action there is a reaction. Now a little deeper... What do you really want? What will satisfy you? What will keep you? What is it that you can't live without?

You may think money, friends, cars, houses. I can tell you that I've had many things in my life but nothing, nothing, nothing compares to JESUS!

After everything is said and done, give me Jesus! My soul longs for Him! No one else can satisfy. Nothing else will ever fulfil me!

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Matthew 5:6 KJV

Listen to what God says to Isaiah in the 55th chapter..

Is anyone thirsty? Come and drink - even if you have no money! Come, take your choice of wine or milk - it's all free! Why spend your money on that does not give you strength? Why pay for food that does you no good?  Listen to me, and you will eat what is good. You will enjoy the finest food.

When your desire is for the things of God you will experience REAL satisfaction.

#growdeeper #getgrowing #growaminuteadaywithgod #depressionnomore #time2bhaphaphappy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!