Live Above Your Situation!

I believe what the Word of God says about me.  Sometimes I don’t live like I believe it because I forget and I allow situations and circumstances distort my view.

Here’s what the Bible says about you…
Deuteronomy 28:1(KJV) – And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
God wants to best position us for life.  The best position is above the issues that we deal with in life.  He desires that we are successful.  The prerequisite is that we listen and do what He commands.
Deuteronomy 28:13 (KJV) – And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
In conjunction with verse 1, when we obey the Word of God, God promises to place us above situations and not beneath.  This is a promise.
2 Samuel 22:49 (KJV) – And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
God protects us from those that hate us and He causes us to rise above their traps.  Trust God and watch Him work.
3 John 1:2 (KJV) – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Now do you believe that God wants the best for you?  Do you believe that God wants to set you above the level of life that’s better than you can dream of? He wants you and your soul to prosper and for you to be in good health.
Matthew 6:33 (NLT) – Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Above everything else, seek God and live according to His love letter (the Bible) and God will give you everything that you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!