Tip of the Day!

Just because it's hard doesn't mean you can't make it!


Yes, this has been a hard week for me.  There have been situations that I've had to deal with regarding myself, there's the mass shootings that are becoming too "common" that are disturbing me and then there's the state of the world that is bothering me.  Sometimes it crosses my mind to give up and then I hear God telling me, "no, you can't".

I won't lie and tell that it's still been very hard.  There's some issues pressing really hard on me at this time.  I'm reminded that,
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
2 Corinthians 4:7-9

 I'm still praying everyday and I know that God is guiding me through each and every trial that I face.  He's still good to me.  I'm blessed everyday with new mercies and new grace.  I'm actually encouraging myself right now, because, I can make it!  You know what, so can you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!