He Will Save You!

Do you ever feel like no one can help you?

Do you ever feel like you’re drowning in sorrow, pain and troubles?
Do you ever feel like no one is on your side?
I have felt all of this and so much more.  I’ve felt loneliness to the extent that I carried it around and it felt like a raw and open sore in my stomach.  I longed to be loved, held and taken care of.  While I no longer feel lonely.  I still have the desire to be taken care of.  Sometimes it hurts to care for others , even if you are not looking for a return on your investment, it would feel nice if someone loved on you once in a while.
That’s why I thank God for this scripture.

When people feel the need to push their ideas on me – the LORD is my judge.

When others want me to do things their way – the LORD is my lawgiver.

When I am asked to do things outside of the will of God – the LORD is my King!

When I feel lost because of everything going on – the LORD will save me!


For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!