Tip of the Day!

Journal Each Moment!


Sometimes the things that depress us are minor, other times they are major.  I have experienced times when I didn't even recognize that I had fallen into a depression.  Have you ever experienced this?  Have you looked back and said, "wow, I was depressed and didn't know it?".  I find it helpful to keep a journal and I'll admit that it's something that I need to go back to doing.  It doesn't have to be a journal of doom and gloom either!  You can write all of the wonderful things that happen in your life, your small victories, your happy times, etc.  Write how good God has been to you?  Write about the things that make you happy.  Write your plan to make your life better and how you plan to do so.

Habakkuk 2:1-3 (KJV)I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!