Feeling Tired!

Does the cold weather have you in a slump?
Are January bills starting to pile up?
Have the holidays left you feeling exhausted?
 

Here's the answer:

Matthew 11:28
KJV - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
NLT - Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Jeremiah 6:16
KJV -  Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
NLT - This is what the Lord says: “Stop at the crossroads and look around.   Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it.  Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls.
Also Read:
Isaiah 55:1 - 3
John 6:37
Revelation 22:17
Isaiah 61:3 (one of my favorites)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!