Strengthen Me!

Psalm 119:28

28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
There will be days when we feel beat up.  There are days when the weight of the world is on our shoulders.

It is in those hard times that we must tell God our truth.  We must confess how we really feel.

Lord, I'm hurt.  Lord, I'm tired.  Lord, I don't think I can handle this anymore.

When we pour out our heart to God, we are giving Him access to comfort and strengthen us.  His Word says, that He will NEVER leave us nor forsake us.  His Word says, He uplifts us with His right hand.  His Word says, I have loved you with an everlasting love.  His Word says, cast all of your cares on Me.

I pray that as you go through this weekend that the Word of God strengthens you for whatever and everything that you are facing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!