I Still Say, "Thank You"!

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18(KJV)

How can we say, "Thank You God", about everything?  In my head, I hear voices saying,
But I feel so sad.
Nothing is working out for me.
I hate my life.
I don't like how I'm treated.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know where to go.
I'm lost.
I have nothing.
Everything's gone.
Everyone's gone.
So how can I say, "Thank You God"?

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 (KJV)

Allow your faith to let this sink in.  Every.single.thing in your life is working for your good.  The roadblocks that you've experienced were and are lessons to help you get to where you are going.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art here: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Psalm 139:8 (KJV)

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11 (KJV)

You CAN still say "Thank You God", Thank You Lord"!  I'll tell you why.  Things didn't work out, but certain other things have worked out just right.  Everything doesn't feel good right now, but you've felt good in your life and you will feel good again.  That problem hurt you real bad, but today you can lift your head up and say, "Thank You Lord", because you aren't hurting now.  Trust God to bring you through your situations.  

Thank Him for what He's about to do in your life!

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD . “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)

IMG_20160630_053903.jpg
 

XL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!