Get Happy About Hope!

I shared this today in my group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/growaminuteadaywithgod/


Good Morning,
The scripture today (Romans 12:12) is blowing my mind! Rejoice (be happy, get excited) in hope. We must learn that hope is something to be happy about. I had the opportunity to walk around my neighborhood this week and I found so much to pray about. More than enough people look hopeless. I've felt hopeless during certain times in my life, it's a feeling that I don't like. It's debilitating. The definition of hope is to expect with confidence. What a blessing it is to have hope!

The Bible tells us...
In Hebrews 3:14...For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast until the end.
- - We are able to enjoy all that Christ has for us if we continue to hope in Him.

And again in Hebrews 10:35...Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.
- - Don't throw away your hope in God! It will reward you in due time!


Love you and praying and hoping that your day will be one that you can smile about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!