Daily Prompt: Forlorn

The Bible says,

Psalm 63:7-9 (KJV)

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
We all experience forlorn moments in our lives.  In this scripture we are reminded that God is our help, he doesn't leave us. We don't have to feel hopeless, sad, depressed, rejected or live in despair.

Living day by day with forlorn thoughts and actions can truly be a thing of the past.  We no longer have to be subject to our circumstances and situations.  Love the good in your life and place God at the forefront of everything by following Him.  Trust and watch Him to take care of you!

Depression No More
via Daily Prompt: Forlorn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!