6 Minutes Today!

6 Minutes Today!

Proverbs 3:5, 6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
...
How many times have we decided to trust ourselves and everyone else but God? How did things turn out?
How many times did we decide, God I need YOU to do it, I trust YOUR plan? How did it turn out then?
You know what happened. Thank about it a little longer if you need to. It blesses us to trust God with every single area of our lives and allow Him to lead us. We fall on our faces and dig deeper holes when we do it our own way.

Did you ask God to reveal the areas where you aren't trusting Him? I did. I'll tell you all about it in my next post!

I pray that today's 6 minutes have blessed you like it has blessed me.
#growaminuteadaywithGod #getgrowing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!