He Makes You Look Better!

Blessed Sabbath!

For 10 Minutes today, thank and praise God that you don't look like what you've been through!  Thank God that today you are better, stronger, smarter and wiser because of His love for you!   This scripture says He dresses us with His saving power and covers us with His goodness. Do you know anyone else who would do that?

I was a mess and I can still be a mess, but I'm so thankful that God chose me! I'm thankful and beyond grateful for how He blesses me. I'm not where I should be, but if you know me, I'm definitely not what I used to be. Thank YOU God!

Isaiah 61:10 (KJV)  I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Him!